Bill Pay Options
Sawnee EMC offers convenient payment options to meet almost every need – They are quick, easy, accurate… and most of all GUARANTEED SAFE. Whether it’s online, over the phone, or at a remote pay station… Sawnee has it covered.
Interested in managing your account online? We have that too… simply visit here to begin receiving your billing statements via email. Consider the benefits that SmartHub can add to your life – no more paper bills to keep up with, plus you will receive your bill as soon as it is generated (no more waiting on it to arrive through the mail). Sawnee SmartHub will save you time, help the environment and reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft. What are you waiting for? Get started now to begin using SmartHub and manage your Sawnee account online.
Below are the convenient bill pay options that Sawnee EMC has available to its members:
- Online payments can be made at My Sawnee Account.
- Pay over the phone through Sawnee’s automated phone service at (770)-887-2363 and select “Option 3” from the automated menu. Please have your Sawnee account number accessible for this option.
- Use automated draft through your bank account or a credit card – no fees apply to use this option. Sign up for automatic draft online at sawnee.smarthub.coop, or via our automated telephone system at 770-887-2363. If using the automated system, please select “option 4”.
- Payments can also be made at one of the following locations. At any of these locations, you can drive up, walk in or use the night deposit for your payment. Simply include the bottom portion of your bill with your payment.
View Sawnee Pay Stations in a larger map
- Citizens Bank
- 11950 Cumming Highway, Canton, GA 30115
- Foothills Community Bank
- 5835 Bethelview Road Cumming, GA 30040
- 70 Carlisle Road Dawsonville, GA 30534
- United Community Bank
- 109 Highway 53, West, Dawsonville, GA 30534
- 6372 Highway 53, East, Dawsonville, GA 30534
- 4365 Browns Bridge Road, Cumming, GA 30041
- Sawnee EMC Headquarters
- 543 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA 30040
If a payment is made at a location other than these authorized pay stations, payment cannot be guaranteed by Sawnee EMC. If you choose to pay via a third party processor other than those approved by Sawnee EMC, please allow 7 to 10 business days for the payment to process.
Questions? We are here to help. Contact a friendly and helpful Customer Service Representative at (770)-887-2363 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. “At Sawnee EMC, We’re More Than Electricity, We’re Service.”