There are several things to consider when purchasing an Electric Vehicle (EV):
- How many miles will it be driven each month?
- What impact will it have on my electric bill?
- Is the breaker capacity in my home able to handle the charging requirements of my new EV?
- Based on my charging needs and when I will be charging, are there other rate options that might reduce my electric bill?
- How fast and where can I charge my EV?
These questions and more can be answered using our links below. If your objective is to determine the impact on your bill then start with the “Calculate Your EV Usage,” then proceed from there.
Calculate Your EV Usage
EV Requirements and Resources
Rebate and Rate Options