CUMMING, GA – Sawnee EMC recently recognized 13 employees for achieving 20 years of service to the cooperative. “We are proud of the dedicated and professional team that works, in all facets of the cooperative, to keep the electricity on for our members,” states Michael Goodroe, President and CEO.
Each year, at the Sawnee EMC Annual Meeting of Members, employees with two decades of service are recognized. Since the 2020 meeting is being postponed because of the pandemic, the following employees were recently recognized for their 20 years of service:
- Cindy Badgett – Marketing and Member Services
- Daniel Cloy – Operations
- Terry Collett – Operations
- Paula Disharoon – Operations
- Phillip Dixon – Operations
- Christopher Hudson – Operations
- Jonathan Jarrad – Operations
- Brandy Nichols – Financial Services
- Jeff Porter – Operations
- Scott Sewell – Marketing and Member Services
- Stacey Strayhorn – Operations
- Travis Williams – Operations
- Scott Woodson – Operations
Questions can be directed to Sawnee EMC’s Customer Call Center at 770-887-2363, text 678-999-8124 or email at email@example.com.
About Sawnee EMC
Sawnee Electric Membership Corporation is an electric distribution cooperative headquartered in Cumming, Georgia. Sawnee serves electricity to approximately 184,000 accounts in seven (7) counties of greater north Georgia. Sawnee’s assets exceed $720 million, with energy sales of 3.7 billion kWh and annual revenue of $355 million. With a team of approximately 350 dedicated professionals and over 11,373 miles of distribution line, Sawnee always stands ready to meet the needs of its members/owners. SEMC strives daily to live up to their motto…
“At Sawnee EMC, We’re More Than Electricity, We’re Service”.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer